If the legs of the unit are in a spread open position during use, lift the unit and confirm legs return to the correct posture.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Please be forewarned that we can not assume the responsibility for damages suffered by customers or third parties due to malfunction, error or fault of this product.
- After a long period of time has passed since manufacture, it may not be possible to accept repair due to unavailability of parts.
- The precautions described in this manual are not exhaustive of all possible events.
- Do not plug in or unplug the power plug or AC adapter with wet hands. There is a danger of electric shock.
- Do not use it in wet, dusty or high humidity locations. There is a danger of breakdown, electric shock and fire.
- Be careful people or objects do not get caught in the device during operation.
- Do not charge with anything other than the included AC adapter. It may cause fire, malfunction or battery leakage.
- Do not disassemble the device or AC adapter. It may cause malfunction, damage or fire. Warranty and support will be void if disassembled.
- If you observe smoke, unusual odors or abnormal noises, stop using the device, turn off the power switch and contact Cerevo’s Customer Support team.
- Do not use near fire or heat generating objects that may cause fire or burns.
- The 1/8 TACHIKOMA is a precision device. Do not drop, hit or subject it to a strong
shock. It may cause a malfunction or damage, resulting in unexpected accidents and
- Please use in a wide enough space that there are no obstacles in the surrounding area
and it will not fall.
- Do not bend the moving parts by hand whether it is powered on or off.
- Do not use sufaces such as shaggy carpet, soft or slippery flooring that may affect grip.
- Do not use in areas with slopes or gaps of more than 5mm.
- This device is not water proof or drip proof. Do not use near liquid.
- Safely store the device away from small children and pets.
- Operation is guaranteed only at temperatures 5~35 ℃. Please do not use the device outside this temperature range as it will cause malfunctions.
- Do not apply excessive force to the body, such as holding down a moving part. It may break or become damaged.
- If using for a long period of time, the body may become hot. If you feel abnormal heat, stop using immediately and turn off the power. If the AC adapter is connected, please remove it.
- This device is for indoor use only. Please do not use outdoors. Outdoor use may cause breakdown or damage due to sand, dust, rain etc.
- Please use in a place not exposed to direct sunlight. It may cause deterioration of the main body.
- When disposing, please dispose according to the rules of your local government.
Declaration of conformity
Hereby, Cerevo declares that the equipment type FX-8188C is in compliance with Directive: 2014/53/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity i s available at the following internet address: https://www.cerevo.com/en/support/
Manufacturer: Cerevo Inc, 4F Yushima Building, 3-14-9 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0034, Japan
Open source information
This product uses open source software. For related information , please check this link.