What is this mode?
You can maneuver Tachikoma in this mode via video from Tachikoma’s camera.
- Make sure that your smartphone and Tachikoma are connected to the same local network (LAN) to use MANEUVER mode.
- Tachikoma can not move when it’s charging. Remove the AC adapter before you use MANEUVER mode.
- Please ensure the safety of the surrounding area before moving Tachikoma.
- Select [RUN].
- Tachikoma will move by swiping each operation area on the app.
- Select [WALK]
- Tachikoma will move by swiping the operation area on the app.
Tachikoma can walk only forwards. It cannot walk backwards, turn left or right.
You can make Tachikoma perform pre-installed actions.
- Tap [Action].
- Select the action you want Tachikoma to perform.
Move Tachikoma’s camera
- Tap [Attention].
- Tap and drag on the “Attention” panel. Tachikoma’s camera will move in accordance with input from the app.